2019 Mercedes-Benz GLC Price List
The 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLC is a versatile family vehicle with exciting performance features and technologies on every trim. Not to mention, it offers the blend of power, fuel-efficiency, and spacious dimensions many Scottsdale families demand from a midsize SUV. What’s more? It’s available at a price you might not expect. For example, the 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLC 300 price starts at $40,700* — which is less than competitors like the BMW X3. Find the new GLC price that suits your preferences below!
Mercedes-Benz GLC SUV Prices
- 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLC 300 SUV ($40,700 MSRP*): This is the base-level GLC SUV. Standard features include a 241-hp 2.0L turbo inline-4 engine, a 9G-TRONIC® transmission, 14-way power front seats, and a cargo capacity of up to 56.5 cubic feet.
- 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLC 300 4MATIC® SUV ($42,700 MSRP*): This model swaps rear-wheel drive for 4MATIC® all-wheel drive. The GLC 300 4MATIC® includes many of the standard features you’d find on the GLC 300, including ATTENTION ASSIST®, Active Brake Assist, and ECO-START®
- 2018 GLC 350e 4MATIC® SUV ($49,990 MSRP*): This hybrid SUV comes with a 2.0L inline-4 turbo + plug-in hybrid electric motor and generates a combined 315 hp and 413 lb-ft of torque.
- 2018 AMG® GLC 43 SUV ($56,250 MSRP*): The AMG® GLC 43 runs on an AMG®-enhanced 3.0L V6 biturbo that outputs 362 hp and 384 lb-ft of torque, and can accelerate to 60 mph in just 4.8 seconds.
- 2018 AMG® GLC 63 SUV ($69,900 MSRP*): This model comes with a hand-built 503-hp AMG® 4.0L biturbo V8, and is one of the more cost-effective AMG® SUVs.
Mercedes-Benz GLC Coupe Prices
- 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLC 300 4MATIC® Coupe ($47,300 MSRP): The GLC 300 4MATIC® Coupe includes the GLC 300’s 2.0L turbo engine and standard 4MATIC® all-wheel drive.
- 2019 AMG® GLC 43 Coupe ($61,200 MSRP*): The AMG® GLC 43 Coupe gets an AMG®-enhanced 362-hp biturbo V6, along with comforts like heated front seats and an HD Radio™ receiver.
- 2019 Mercedes-AMG® GLC 63 Coupe ($74,100 MSRP*): The AMG® GLC 63 Coupe sports a 469-hp AMG® 4.0L biturbo V8, AMG® DYNAMIC SELECT®, and RACESTART® function.
- 2019 AMG® GLC 63 S Coupe ($81,800 MSRP*): The GLC 63 S Coupe is the range-topper and represents the peak of the GLC’s AMG® performance. It includes a 503-hp AMG® biturbo V8, a Burmester® Surround Sound System, KEYLESS GO®, a power liftgate, and a Storage Package.
Test Drive a GLC at Mercedes-Benz of North Scottsdale Near Scottsdale!
Get behind the wheel of a GLC Coupe or SUV today at Mercedes-Benz of North Scottsdale! Contact us to learn more about the Mercedes-Benz GLC prices and to schedule a test drive near Mesa and Fountain Hills. Our team is standing by every day of the week to help you choose the SUV that’s right for you! Don’t forget to ask about how to protect your new GLC with insurance like gap coverage.
Looking for info on the latest model? Compare the 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC vs. GLE or the 2020 GLC vs. BMW X3 to find out what it’s offering in the new year!
Learn More at Mercedes-Benz of North Scottsdale
You know that the Mercedes-Benz Vans deliver seriously impressive capability, along with the features you’d expect to find in any luxurious Mercedes-Benz. Still, before you can be certain that you’re making the right choice for your business or non-profit, you’ll need to take an in-depth look at the Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Dimensions! Today’s Sprinter is available…
The 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC dimensions make it easy to travel comfortably with up to five passengers, but how well does it measure up to rivals on paper? If you’ve been searching for a complete guide to the Mercedes-Benz GLC cargo space and passenger volume, you’ve come to the right place. We’ve broken down everything you…
The most exciting adventures start all start inside of a vehicle that feels just like home. With the 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLB features, you’ll have everything you need for daily errands, road trips, and weekend vacations alike! We want you to know exactly what to expect from the new Mercedes-Benz SUV’s interior, so don’t wait to…