2019 Mercedes-Benz GLC Price List
The 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLC is a versatile family vehicle with exciting performance features and technologies on every trim. Not to mention, it offers the blend of power, fuel-efficiency, and spacious dimensions many Scottsdale families demand from a midsize SUV. What’s more? It’s available at a price you might not expect. For example, the 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLC 300 price starts at $40,700* — which is less than competitors like the BMW X3. Find the new GLC price that suits your preferences below!
Mercedes-Benz GLC SUV Prices
- 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLC 300 SUV ($40,700 MSRP*): This is the base-level GLC SUV. Standard features include a 241-hp 2.0L turbo inline-4 engine, a 9G-TRONIC® transmission, 14-way power front seats, and a cargo capacity of up to 56.5 cubic feet.
- 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLC 300 4MATIC® SUV ($42,700 MSRP*): This model swaps rear-wheel drive for 4MATIC® all-wheel drive. The GLC 300 4MATIC® includes many of the standard features you’d find on the GLC 300, including ATTENTION ASSIST®, Active Brake Assist, and ECO-START®
- 2018 GLC 350e 4MATIC® SUV ($49,990 MSRP*): This hybrid SUV comes with a 2.0L inline-4 turbo + plug-in hybrid electric motor and generates a combined 315 hp and 413 lb-ft of torque.
- 2018 AMG® GLC 43 SUV ($56,250 MSRP*): The AMG® GLC 43 runs on an AMG®-enhanced 3.0L V6 biturbo that outputs 362 hp and 384 lb-ft of torque, and can accelerate to 60 mph in just 4.8 seconds.
- 2018 AMG® GLC 63 SUV ($69,900 MSRP*): This model comes with a hand-built 503-hp AMG® 4.0L biturbo V8, and is one of the more cost-effective AMG® SUVs.
Mercedes-Benz GLC Coupe Prices
- 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLC 300 4MATIC® Coupe ($47,300 MSRP): The GLC 300 4MATIC® Coupe includes the GLC 300’s 2.0L turbo engine and standard 4MATIC® all-wheel drive.
- 2019 AMG® GLC 43 Coupe ($61,200 MSRP*): The AMG® GLC 43 Coupe gets an AMG®-enhanced 362-hp biturbo V6, along with comforts like heated front seats and an HD Radio™ receiver.
- 2019 Mercedes-AMG® GLC 63 Coupe ($74,100 MSRP*): Tthe AMG® GLC 63 Coupe sports a 469-hp AMG® 4.0L biturbo V8, AMG® DYNAMIC SELECT®, and RACESTART® function.
- 2019 AMG® GLC 63 S Coupe ($81,800 MSRP*): The GLC 63 S Coupe is the range-topper and represents the peak of the GLC’s AMG® performance. It includes a 503-hp AMG® biturbo V8, a Burmester® Surround Sound System, KEYLESS GO®, a power liftgate, and a Storage Package.
Test Drive a GLC at Mercedes-Benz of North Scottsdale Near Scottsdale!
Get behind the wheel of a GLC Coupe or SUV today at Mercedes-Benz of North Scottsdale! Contact us to learn more about the Mercedes-Benz GLC prices and to schedule a test drive near Mesa and Fountain Hills. Our team is standing by every day of the week to help you choose the SUV that’s right for you! Don’t forget to ask about how to protect your new GLC with insurance like gap coverage.
Looking for info on the latest model? Compare the 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC vs. GLE or the 2020 GLC vs. BMW X3 to find out what it’s offering in the new year!
Learn More at Mercedes-Benz of North Scottsdale
If you’re in the market for a luxury sedan with more to offer, you’ve got to take a closer look at the 2020 Mercedes-Benz E-Class interior. With more available technology features, packages, and high-end comfort features than ever before, this long-celebrated model is perfect for the Scottsdale region’s most demanding drivers. Find Your New E-Class…
Drivers love the new 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLS SUV, and it’s not hard to see why. As one of the most spacious Mercedes-Benz vehicles available, it offers a luxurious ride that few rivals even come close to matching. What’s more, its wheelbase has been expanded by 2.4 inches for the new year–and that means there’s more…
Are you shopping for a midsize SUV near Scottsdale? The 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLC offers ample interior room and all the functionality you’d expect from a family vehicle. Features like power-folding rear seats and programmable side mirrors make the new GLC incredibly versatile. Learn more about the Mercedes-Benz GLC dimensions below, and see if it’s a…