2021 Mercedes-Benz S-Class Interior
The 2021 Mercedes-Benz S-Class interior is offering more than ever before, and everyone wants to know what to expect from the latest version of the brand’s unquestionably dominant flagship luxury sedan. We’ve broken down everything that our Scottsdale-area neighbors have been asking about, from the 2021 S-Class interior features to its impressive interior dimensions. Don’t wait to take a closer look at what we know so far.
2021 Mercedes-Benz S-Class Interior Features
The Mercedes-Benz S-Class interior delivers everything that drivers expect from a luxury car, along with many elements that they may not expect at all! Here’s a quick overview of the standard and available highlights:
S-Class Technology and Connectivity Features
- Mercedes-Benz User Experience (MBUX) with Natural Language Understanding
- Up to five screens, including a standard 12.8-inch central OLED touchscreen
- Available 12.3-inch 3D Instrument Cluster
- Standard Burmester® 3D Surround Sound system
- Available Burmester® High-End 4D Surround Sound system
- Available head-up display with MB Navigation®
- Wireless Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™
- Inductive wireless charging with NFC pairing
- 360-degree Surround View Camera with new 3D View Assist
- Available rear-seat entertainment with two 11.6-inch screens
S-Class Comfort and Convenience Features
- Available ENERGIZING Comfort® health and wellness system
- Ten massage programs, including functionality for all passengers
- Gesture-operated panorama roof
- Active multicontour front seats and rear-seat calf rests
- Optional Air Balance Package for an individualized fragrance experience
If you’d like an even better idea of what to expect from the 2021 Mercedes-Benz S-Class interior, take a moment to find out what it was offering in 2020. Although many features have been improved or replaced, many others will carry over. While you’re doing research, compare the E-Class vs. S-Class to get a better sense of what sets it apart.
2021 Mercedes-Benz S-Class Interior Lighting
The 2021 S-Class interior features a 64-color Active Ambient Lighting to set the tone for your drives through Mesa and Fountain Hills. The Active component constitutes a memorable improvement on the ambient lighting technology you might recognize from other Mercedes-Benz sedans. Here in the latest S-Class, it syncs up with your driver-assistance features, your climate control, and your MBUX system to elevate every experience you have behind the wheel.
2021 Mercedes-Benz S-Class Interior Dimensions
We don’t yet have precise dimensions for every model in the 2021 Mercedes-Benz S-Class lineup. However, we do have access to rough interior specs for the 2021 S-Class Sedan with its new-and-improved 126.6-inch wheelbase. In this configuration, even most limousines will have a hard time holding a candle to the Mercedes-Benz:
- Headroom (1st/2nd): 42 inches / 39 inches, or 38 inches with panoramic sunroof
- Legroom (1st/2nd): 41 inches / 44 inches
- Shoulder Room (1st/2nd): 60 inches / 58 inches
- Trunk Volume: 19 cubic feet
Comfort and Ride Quality in the 2021 S-Class Interior
We couldn’t finish our examination of the 2021 Mercedes-Benz S-Class interior without a closer look at the safety and performance features that set it apart. With the following technologies, the S-Class provides a practically unmatchable touring experience:
- E ACTIVE BODY CONTROL® with standard AIRMATIC® air suspension
- Optional Rear-axle steering, which reduces the turning radius of the S-Class by up to seven feet
- Active Distance Assist DISTRONIC®
- Active Stop-and-Go Assist with Active Steering Assist
- PRESAFE® PLUS with PRESAFE® Sound and PRESAFE® Impulse Side
- And much more!
Be Among the First to Experience the 2021 S-Class Interior
Contact us if you’d like to be notified when the 2021 Mercedes-Benz S-Class arrives at our dealership in Phoenix, AZ. If you’d like to get a head start, step into our virtual showroom and get familiar with your buying options today.
More from Mercedes-Benz of North Scottsdale
The 2021 Mercedes-Benz S-Class interior is offering more than ever before, and everyone wants to know what to expect from the latest version of the brand’s unquestionably dominant flagship luxury sedan. We’ve broken down everything that our Scottsdale-area neighbors have been asking about, from the 2021 S-Class interior features to its impressive interior dimensions….
The 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLA interior has captured the attention of Scottsdale-area drivers who are looking for a model with more to offer. After all, whether you look to its long list of comfort and technology features or to its impressive interior dimensions, it’s clear that this compact Mercedes-Benz SUV excels in all the areas where…
The 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLS 450 price is $76,000 MSRP*. In exchange for what might look like a steep starting price, you’ll receive the flagship Mercedes-Benz SUV—the model that, for many Scottsdale-area drivers, represents the pinnacle of family-friendly automotive luxury. Of course, those who want even more to love can upgrade with either the GLS 580…