Explore the 2020 Mercedes-Benz S-Class Interior
One look at the 2020 Mercedes-Benz S-Class interior should show you that this full-size luxury car stands head and shoulders above the rest. While we eagerly await the release of the fully-updated S-Class Sedan in 2021, we can’t resist taking a closer look at the technologies, comforts, and design features that have made the current S-Class so covetable.
In the Driver’s Seat: Mercedes-Benz S-Class Technology
Stepping into the Mercedes-Benz S-Class interior for the first time, you’ll immediately be drawn to its 12.3-inch high-resolution central display and its 12.3-inch digital instrument cluster. These interfaces operate with Mercedes-Benz COMAND® to synchronize all of the features and technologies in your cabin and provide a seamless infotainment experience.
Seated behind the wheel, you’ll feel like you have the world at your fingertips. You and your passengers will have access to a stunning myriad of range-topping standard and available technologies:
- Burmester Surround Sound system
- FrontBass system
- COMAND® navigation
- Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™
- Inductive wireless charging with NFC pairing
- Enhanced Voice Control
- Head-Up Display
- Heated 16-way power front seats with memory
- 3 years of Mercedes me connect services
- Remote Start via Mercedes me Mobile App
How Luxurious Are the Mercedes-Benz S-Class Rear Seats?
With a wheelbase length of 124.6 inches and a total bumper-to-bumper length of 206.9 inches, the S-Class Sedan has no trouble making room for any guests that you’d like to bring along for the ride! 34.1 inches of rear legroom and a regal 59.1 inches of rear shoulder room allow just about anyone to find their comfort zone in the Mercedes-Benz S-Class rear seats.
Of course, the S-Class Sedan’s palatial dimensions are just one of the reasons it’s preferred by those who drive and those who don’t. Rear-seated passengers will enjoy the following standard and available features on Scottsdale and Mesa drives:
- Power rear-window sunshade
- Rear-cabin wireless charging
- Rear Seat Entertainment system
- Rear Seat Entertainment and Comfort Adapter
- In-Car Wi-Fi
What’s included with the Mercedes-Benz S-Class Rear Seat Entertainment system? Two screens, one mounted on each front seat, along with multiple auxiliary inputs, wireless headsets, wireless remotes, and a DVD player mounted discretely beneath the rear seat.
Mercedes-Benz S-Class Interior Lighting and Design
The S-Class is large, and unmistakable on the roads of Scottsdale, but its interior subtleties and carefully-finished features will generate surprises for years to come:
- Whether seated in the front or the rear, your passengers will relish the hand-finished leather detailing and handcrafted wood trim options that set this model apart from all rivals.
- A Nappa leather steering wheel and a panorama roof are standard across the line. MAGIC SKY CONTROL®, which alters the roof transparency, is optional alongside trim upgrades like Natural Grain Black Ash wood and a heated wood/leather steering wheel.
Of course, you’ll enjoy stunning Mercedes-Benz S-Class interior lighting no matter which model you settle on:
- 64-color, 3-zone LED ambient lighting distinguishes the Mercedes-Benz S-Class interior as an especially alluring place to spend an evening.
- Adjustable brightness makes it easy to strike the perfect tone, and with standard ENERGIZING Comfort, you can even set the Mercedes-Benz S-Class interior lighting to melt back and forth between two chosen colors.
What About the 2021 Mercedes-Benz S-Class?
While 2021 Coupe and Cabriolet models will return with few changes in the new model year, the Mercedes-Benz S-Class Sedan will be all-new! Mercedes-Benz has promised even more technology, so be sure to keep up with our blog for the latest updates.
See the New S-Class for Yourself at Mercedes-Benz of North Scottsdale
Not even our comprehensive overview of the new Mercedes-Benz S-Class interior can do justice to this executive car’s peerless commitment to luxury! Start exploring current offers and incentives today. Then, find out how to shop for your next car online, from the comfort of your home.
More From Mercedes-Benz of North Scottsdale
One look at the 2020 Mercedes-Benz S-Class interior should show you that this full-size luxury car stands head and shoulders above the rest. While we eagerly await the release of the fully-updated S-Class Sedan in 2021, we can’t resist taking a closer look at the technologies, comforts, and design features that have made the current…
Any driver who elects to pay the 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLA 250 price will receive a whole lot of value in return! This compact sport utility vehicle starts at just $36,230* MSRP, making it one of the most accessible models in the current Mercedes-Benz lineup. Whether or not you decide to upgrade with Mercedes-Benz 4MATIC®® AWD,…
The 2021 Mercedes-Benz E-Class release date is just around the corner! Even though this model isn’t yet available at Mercedes-Benz of North Scottsdale, we know we’re not the only ones who can’t wait to learn more about its new features and capabilities. Find out what to expect from the Mercedes-Benz 2021 E-Class lineup by reading on! We’re already…