2021 Mercedes-Benz GLC Price Points
The 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLC 300 SUV price starts at $43,200* MSRP, but you’ll have two distinct body styles and a wide range of trim levels to consider. Both the SUV and the Coupe lineups offer plenty of luxurious features and unique, eye-catching style, and both offer high-end AMG® configurations. We’ve covered the basic features and specs that set each of the GLC configurations apart, below, so you can make the right call for your needs.
New GLC SUV Price Guide
Compared to the GLC Coupe, the Mercedes-Benz GLC SUV offers a more accessible starting price and a larger cargo area. In terms of price, these models range from $43,200* MSRP, for the GLC 300 SUV, to $73,750* MSRP, for the AMG® GLC 63 SUV. Here’s what you should know about each model:
- 2021 GLC 300 SUV (Starting MSRP of $43,200*): With a 255-hp 2.0L inline-4 turbo engine, Mercedes-Benz User Experience, a power liftgate, a 10.25-inch touchscreen, and a 14-way power driver’s seat with memory, even the entry-level GLC might have everything you need. Upgrade to the 2021 GLC 300 4MATIC® SUV for $45,200* MSRP.
- 2021 GLC 350e 4MATIC® SUV (Starting MSRP of $51,900*): Searching for a plug-in hybrid? The GLC 350e 4MATIC® SUV offers 315 hp and 413 lb-ft of torque, along with an exceptionally efficient drive.
- 2021 AMG® GLC 43 SUV (Starting MSRP of $59,500*): Once you’ve experienced this trim’s 3.0L V6 biturbo engine, which churns out 385 hp and 384 lb-ft of torque and offers a 4.7-second 0-60 time, will you be able to settle for anything less? We’d be surprised if you said yes.
- 2021 AMG® GLC 63 SUV (Starting MSRP of $73,750*): For those who need even more power, there’s the AMG® GLC 63 SUV. This range-topping model comes complete with an even more powerful AMG® 4.0L V8 biturbo engine, offering 469 hp and 479 lb-ft of torque. You’ll go from 0 to 60 in just 3.8 seconds.
Not yet sure if this model is right for you? A closer look at the 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLC dimensions may convince you.
New GLC Coupe Price Guide
The Mercedes-Benz GLC Coupe lineup starts at $51,650* MSRP and ranges all the way up to $84,100* MSRP. Whether you’re hoping to maximize your power or you just want to drive a model that stands out, these eye-catching coupes all deserve a closer look:
- 2021 GLC 300 4MATIC® Coupe(Starting MSRP of $51,650*): Even the base-model GLC Coupe includes 4MATIC® AWD as standard. Here as well, you’ll enjoy MBUX with “Hey, Mercedes-Benz” keyword activation, along with a touchpad controller and helpful features like ATTENTION ASSIST®.
- 2021 AMG® GLC 43 Coupe (Starting MSRP of $63,000*): Step up into the AMG® lineup for a 385-hp AMG®-enhanced 3.0L V6 biturbo engine — the same one described above. You’ll also receive standard heated seats and much more.
- 2021 AMG® GLC 63 Coupe (Starting MSRP of $76,500*): The AMG® GLC 63 Coupe shares much with the AMG® GLC 43 SUV, including its engine! Choose this model if you prefer the coupe’s sleek, sloping roofline.
- 2021 AMG® GLC 63 S Coupe (Starting MSRP of $84,100*): The fastest and most powerful GLC is the AMG® GLC 63 S Coupe, which can take you from 0 to 60 in just 3.6 seconds. With 503 hp and 516 lb-ft of torque you’ll have a whole new experience of the roads near Mesa and Fountain Hills.
Find Your Next GLC SUV or Coupe in Phoenix
Are you ready to see the new Mercedes-Benz GLC lineup for yourself? Don’t wait to explore our new vehicle specials and start shopping our virtual showroom from the comfort of your home. We can help you save on the GLC 300 price, the AMG® GLC 63 S Coupe price, or the price of any model that falls in between them! If you decide that it’s time to take a test drive at our dealership, know that we’re easy to reach from anywhere near Scottsdale.
More From Mercedes-Benz of North Scottsdale
Absolutely. Your Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Van has been designed to help you or your business conquer just about any challenge, and the Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Van towing capacity reaches up to 7,500 pounds. However, if you plan on doing a significant amount of heavy towing, you’ll want to make sure that you choose the right model! That’s…
If you’re looking for spacious seating and ample cargo room in your next SUV, the 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLC is an excellent choice. This family-friendly vehicle has the features and functionality you need every day in Scottsdale — from power folding rear seats to programmable side mirrors. Read on to explore the Mercedes-Benz GLC dimensions in…
The 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLC 300 SUV price starts at $43,200* MSRP, but you’ll have two distinct body styles and a wide range of trim levels to consider. Both the SUV and the Coupe lineups offer plenty of luxurious features and unique, eye-catching style, and both offer high-end AMG® configurations. We’ve covered the basic features and…
*Base MSRP excludes transportation and handling charges, destination charges, taxes, title, registration, preparation and documentary fees, tags, labor and installation charges, insurance, and optional equipment, products, packages, and accessories. Options, model availability, and actual dealer price may vary. See dealer for details, costs, and terms.