What is the 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLS Price?
The 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLS 450 price is $76,000 MSRP*. In exchange for what might look like a steep starting price, you’ll receive the flagship Mercedes-Benz SUV—the model that, for many Scottsdale-area drivers, represents the pinnacle of family-friendly automotive luxury.
Of course, those who want even more to love can upgrade with either the GLS 580 SUV or the AMG® GLS 63 SUV, priced at $98,850 MSRP* and $132,100 MSRP* respectively. Ready to find out what each GLS SUV has to offer? Mercedes-Benz of North Scottsdale has laid out all the highlights.
2021 GLS 450 Price: Starting at $76,000 MSRP*
The standard GLS 450 price will net you a 3.0L inline-6 turbo with EQ Boost, putting 362 hp and 369 lb-ft of torque at your disposal. 4MATIC® fully variable all-wheel drive is also standard, providing the traction you’ll need to take this large SUV from 0-60 in just 5.9 seconds. Additional standard features include:
- DYNAMIC SELECT® drive modes
- 9G-TRONIC® automatic transmission
- AIRMATIC® suspension
- Three rows of seating for up to seven passengers
- Heated and ventilated front seats
- Nappa leather multifunction steering wheel
- 64-color LED ambient lighting
- Blind Spot Assist with Exit Warning Assist
- PARKTRONIC® with Active Parking Assist
- HANDS-FREE ACCESS® liftgate
- 4-zone automatic climate control
- Mercedes-Benz User Experience (MBUX)
- Voice Control with Natural Language Understanding
- 12.3-inch touchscreen multimedia display
- 12.3-inch digital instrument cluster display
- MB Navigation
- And much, much more!
2021 GLS 580 Price: Starting at $98,850 MSRP*
The GLS 580 comes standard with a 4.0L V8 biturbo engine with EQ Boost mild-hybrid technology, and 4MATIC® AWD makes its appearance once again. This setup offers 483 hp, 516 lb-ft of torque, and an even more impressive 5.2-second 0-60 time!
The GLS 580 also comes standard with each of the features we’ve identified above, and that’s not all. Drivers who choose this model will also enjoy genuine leather upholstery, five-zone automatic climate control, and front seats with a built-in massage function.
2021 GLS AMG® GLS 63 Price: Starting at $132,100 MSRP*
The GLS AMG® GLS 63 SUV benefits from a wide range of performance upgrades, including:
- Handcrafted AMG® 4.0L V8 biturbo engine
- Computer-controlled dynamic engine mounts
- AMG® DYNAMIC SELECT®
- AMG® RIDE CONTROL+®
- 21-inch AMG® 10-spoke wheels
- AMG® Track Pace performance computer
With 603 hp and 627 lb-ft of torque, you’ll fly from 0 to 60 in a blistering 4.1 seconds. Drivers and passengers alike will also appreciate the AMG® vertical-bar grille, the topstitched Nappa leather upper dash and door trim, the hand-fitted Nappa leather upholstery, and the standard automatic soft-close doors.
The Mercedes-Benz GLS Awaits at Mercedes-Benz of North Scottsdale
If you’re ready to find out how the 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLS handles the roads of Mesa and Fountain Hills, step into our virtual showroom today. While you’re at it, explore our SUV lease offers to find the GLS 580 price or GLS 450 price that works best for you and your budget.
*Base MSRP excludes transportation and handling charges, destination charges, taxes, title, registration, preparation and documentary fees, tags, labor and installation charges, insurance, and optional equipment, products, packages and accessories. Options, model availability and actual dealer price may vary. See dealer for details, costs, and terms.