2021 Mercedes-Benz GLA Interior
The 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLA interior has captured the attention of Scottsdale-area drivers who are looking for a model with more to offer. After all, whether you look to its long list of comfort and technology features or to its impressive interior dimensions, it’s clear that this compact Mercedes-Benz SUV excels in all the areas where its rivals fall short.
Mercedes-Benz GLA Interior Technology & Convenience
Even if we only look at the base-level Mercedes-Benz GLA 250 interior, it’s not hard to see where this model stands out! Here’s what you’ll want to look for on your test drive:
- Mercedes-Benz User Experience (MBUX)
- Voice Control with Natural Language Understanding
- 7-inch digital instrument cluster
- 7-inch touchscreen multimedia display
- Touchpad controller
- Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™
- Four USB-C ports
- Dual-zone automatic climate control
- Outside temperature display
- Steering-wheel Touch Control Buttons
- SmartKey with KEYLESS-START
- Over-the-air software updates
- HD Radio receiver
- 3 years of Mercedes me connect
Looking for other interior features? Although you can always move up to a model from the AMG® GLA lineup, even the GLA 250 and the GLA 250 4MATIC® offer a wide range of upgrades, including the following popular options:
- The Premium Package, which adds a 10.25-inch digital instrument cluster display, a 10.25-inch touchscreen multimedia display, a HANDS-FREE ACCESS® liftgate, and more.
- The Multimedia Package, which includes MB Navigation, augmented navigation video, and Speed Limit Assist.
- Other add-ons, including 64-color LED ambient lighting with illuminated vents, heated and ventilated front seats, and much more!
Check out our 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLA pricing guide if you’d like to learn more about your options!
Mercedes-Benz GLA Dimensions & Cargo Space
The Mercedes-Benz GLA 250 interior comes standard with features like power front seats with 3-position memory and 40/20/40-split folding/reclining rear seats. This means that it’s easy to customize the cabin of this vehicle in order to suit the needs of the moment, whenever you’re out and about in Scottsdale or Mesa.
The Mercedes-Benz GLA dimensions don’t change from trim to trim, and this vehicle always seats up to five passengers. Here’s how it measures up:
- Headroom: 39.0 inches / 38.1 inches
- Legroom: 41.0 inches / 38.0 inches
- Shoulder room: 55.9 inches / 54.8 inches
- Shoulder room: 54.8 inches
- Maximum Cargo Space: 50.5 cubic feet
Mercedes-Benz GLA Seating Colors & Design
The Mercedes-Benz GLA interior comes standard with MB-Tex® upholstery, a high-quality synthetic leather that is sure to impress. Of course, genuine leather is available for those who want it:
Standard GLA Interior Colors
- Black MB-Tex®
- Macchiato Beige MB-Tex®
- Neva Grey/Black MB-Tex®
- Black MB-Tex®/DINAMICA with Red Stitching
Available GLA Interior Colors
- Black Leather
- Bahia Brown Textured Leather
- Classic Red/Black Leather
- Titanium Grey/Black Leather